Thursday, December 3, 2015

#Blogmas Day 3: Holiday Wish List - Warby Parker

The time for new glasses is nearing, and if I'm being 100% honest, I just never quite fell IN-LOVE with my current pair from Warby Parker - Holcomb. Don't get me wrong, they are adorable, and they totally let me live out all of my 1950's fantasies. But the shape and size are just a bit too delicate for me and my personal style. It's the same reason I prefer statement necklaces over thin, gold, romantic jewelry. Like, more is more for me. It just is. So I've decided the holidays are a great time to have a little 5 pair try-on package sent my way! And this time, I'm sticking to what I know works for me: bold, conversation-starting eyewear. Below are the pairs that caught my eye today. Let me know which you guys like best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment