Tuesday, December 15, 2015

#Blogmas Day 15: Too Faced Stardust Palette by Vegas Nay

While this stunning palette from Too Faced by @Vegas_Nay came out this past fall, I'm planning to add it to my collection this holiday season! It's exclusive to Ulta, and while I know I could totally just order it online, I always love to go to the store when I'm home in Ohio visiting my family. I drag my mom and sister there with me, and they don't quite love makeup as much as I do, but they're usually good sports when I spend over an hour looking at every little thing. (I really wish they'd open an Ulta here in Manhattan...maybe someday!)

Anyway, this palette comes with a collection of other items like a loose glitter pigment, and deluxe sizes of Shadow Insurance eyelid primer and Better Than Sex Mascara. Plus it also comes with a guide to creating six looks with the palette! This is getting great reviews, and especially considering the additional samples included, it's such a great value at only $45.00!

Some thoughts, so far, on this palette and additional goodies: While I'm not 100% comparing them, I think I may end up purchasing this instead of my beloved UD | Gwen Stefani palette because I think I might personally get more wear out of the statement shades included in this palette (than the cool-toned pink and blue in the other palette). They seem like they could work a bit more with my own freckle-faced coloring. And since I have 3 Naked palettes already, I'd love to try Too Faced shadow's formulation. So, hopefully I'll find this underneath my Christmas Tree, even if I put it there myself ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment