Thursday, December 10, 2015

#Blogmas Day 10: Holiday Gift Guide - Kitsch Cat Press

Hello hello! We're 10 days in to Blogmas, and I must say I'm feeling good. I can definitely keep going, easy peasy. I've loved putting more thought into bringing you guys holiday content every day. But for those of you who aren't trying to buy thirty tons of makeup for yourselves and others, I thought I'd keep it fresh and share some incredible prints from one of my besties from high school, Jennifer, who is now a super cool screen printer (and badass improv comedian) in Chicago! Her online shop, Kitsch Cat Press sells some incredibly unique geometric and hand-drawn patterns that would make amazing holiday gifts. They can be purchased as framed art prints (how I've shown them below), or printed on tons of items like phone/ipad cases, shower curtains, carpets, even comforters for your bed! I am obsessed with Swim Fan, especially because I die for that name. Anybody remember that movie? But there are too many amazing options to choose from. Have a look for yourself here at Kitsch Cat Press!

Stoked Strokes
Abstract Flower Child
Swim Fan 
Swimmer Head
Geometric Pattern
Mannequin Bed Head

0 comments:

Post a Comment